If you’re looking for Ice Maker Repair in Laguna Hills, CA call Laguna Hills Appliance Pros today!
An ice maker may be built inside a home freezer or refrigerator, or be a stand-alone appliance whose only function is to make ice. Those ice makers which are installed in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator produces ice cubes automatically. The overall operation follows two simple steps: first, it fills the tray with water; second, it freezes the water into the shape of the tray. However, the amount of time required for the ice maker to be able to produce ice will vary depending on the temperature of the freezer and various out external factors such as the overall condition of the refrigerator, the amount of load it contains, the opening and closing of the refrigerator door and etc.
When your ice maker breaks down it can be a catastrophe. Not only do you have to settle for drinking warm beverages, but if there are leaks occurring it can cause additional issues with your freezer or refrigerator. We specialize in ice maker repair and can assist you with any issue you might be having with any of the major brands. We know you need to get this repair done quickly so we offer SAME DAY SERVICE if we can.
Common Ice Maker Problems
- It suddenly stopped working and is not producing ice anymore.
- Sometimes the ice it produces are not of the same size as before.
- The ice cubes that are formed are dirty and has a foul odor.
- The ice cubes taste strange.
- There are leaks in the ice maker.
- There is an unusual noise.
- It is frozen over.
If you’re experiencing any of the above problems, or any other problems whatsoever with your ice maker then give Laguna Hills Appliance Pros a call at 949-309-3029. We have the expertise needed to repair all the major brands of ice makers and all of our technicians are experienced, licensed and state certified.
Why Are Laguna Hills Appliance Pros the Best?
- An overall outstanding customer experience is our ultimate goal
- We’re fully licensed and insured
- We’re locally owned and operated
- All of our technicians are certified and pass background checks
- We only use OEM factory certified parts that all come with warranties
- We offer Same Day Service, when available
- Extremely competitive prices
- We fix all major household appliances
- We fix all the major brands
Brands We Repair
- GE Monogram
- GE Profile
- Magic Chef
Give Laguna Hills Appliance Pros a call and you’ll find out why we’re #1 for ice maker repair in Laguna Hills, CA!