If you’re looking for Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair in Laguna Hills, CA call Laguna Hills Appliance Pros today!
Sub-Zero is among the most respected brands of freezers and refrigerators on the market. What sets them apart is their superior construction and use of dual refrigeration technology. This technology features two distinct and highly-efficient compressors for refrigeration and freezer sections.
Apart from impressive engineering, the hallmark of all Sub-Zero appliances, these products are also great to look at. Durability is yet another strong point of Sub-Zero refrigerators, as they typically last for many years.
With that said, even Sub-Zero refrigerators can break down and if that has happened to you then give Laguna Hills Appliance Pros a call. We specialize in Sub-Zero Refrigerator Repair and offer SAME DAY SERVICE whenever possible.
Common Sub-Zero Refrigerator Problems
A Sub-Zero refrigerator is a big, complex unit and can develop many different kinds of problems. That being said, some problems are more common than others. These are the four most common problems with Sub-Zero refrigerators:
- Overheated Compressor – While this is a common problem, it is also a very serious one because the compressor is the most important part of a refrigerator. An overheated compressor usually arises due to problems with the condenser.
- Loose Gaskets – Thanks to a properly placed gasket, the hot air doesn’t enter the refrigerator and the cool air inside it doesn’t leak out. At times, these gaskets can get dislodged or fall off. Missing or loose gaskets can negatively affect your refrigerator’s cooling power.
- Condenser Coils – When these coils are in good condition, heat is able to dissipate outward. On the other hand, accumulation of dirt on these coils can impede the outward movement of heat and have serious consequences. Problems such as the compressor overheating, temperature fluctuation inside the refrigerator, and inconsistent cycling might arise.
- Drainage lines – As the name implies, drainage lines helps the condensed water to drain in the bottom of your refrigerator. When the line is not working properly, water spills over the floor.
If you’re experiencing any of the above problems, or any other problems whatsoever with your Sub-Zero refrigerator then give Laguna Hills Appliance Pros a call at 949-309-3029. We specialize in repairing all models of Sub-Zero refrigerators and all of our technicians are experienced, licensed and state certified.
Why Are Laguna Hills Appliance Pros the Best?
- An overall outstanding customer experience is our ultimate goal
- We’re fully licensed and insured
- We’re locally owned and operated
- All of our technicians are certified and pass background checks
- We only use OEM factory certified parts that all come with warranties
- We offer Same Day Service, when available
- Extremely competitive prices
- We fix all major household appliances
- We fix all the major brands
Is Investing in Sub-Zero Refrigeration Repair Worth It?
The answer is yes. Repairing branded home appliances can at times prove costly, especially if the problem is severe. However, in the case of Sub-Zero refrigerators it is almost always better to repair the appliance. Sub-Zero appliances are made to last for several decades and investing in a quality repair is much more cost-effective than buying a new refrigerator.
Give Laguna Hills Appliance Pros a call and you’ll find out why we’re #1 for Sub-Zero refrigerator repair in Laguna Hills, CA!